Monday, March 9, 2009

Food Allergy

Last Friday was very busy for us we were out pretty much for 12hours, we left at quarter to 11am then arrive home at midnight. We started our day with a trip to the doctors office. My son is due for his immunization and thank God this time he only need one shot. It used to be 3 injections though but now its only Dtap so that was kind of relief on our part. Plus we also had to see his other doctor for his allergies but apparently we didn’t have good news for that. My son is allergic to peanuts, shrimp and roast beef (cold cut meat) the doctor try to run a test again yesterday at his back for the roast beef to see if he already out-grow it or not. But the result came out to be positive so will test again in a few months. Im not really worried though because its only cold cut meat and not beef in general. To learno more about food allergy click here http://www.faankids.org/

1 comment:

Chip said...

Food allergies can be really tough on youngsters. I'm sorry your son had to go through this. I hope he grows out of it. I was allergic to chocolate when I was in elementary school, but later grew out of it. I still do not eat much of it, though. I guess that concern still lingers.

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd