Monday, January 19, 2009

Boy's weekend part-2

Well my boys week out didn’t just end up last Friday click here to read more . Since we were invited to a birthday party last Saturday and hubby has some stuff to finish for taxes we decided that he’ll just stay at home with our sone Christian while I go to the party. Hmmm that’s a sweet agreement ha? Well as they say mommy’s who were able to spend time by herself actually end up becoming a much better mom. And its also nice to be able to spend time with friends without chasing a little man around. And besides Im happy with it and so are my boys so I think we will be doin it more often now…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd