Friday, January 9, 2009

Can't go on like this

Im supposed to have a dental appointment last tuesday, I've confirmed it already monday afternoon after coming back from Reno. When all of a sudden I realized that I can't go on like this, bringing my 16month old son to the dental office. He's a big boy now and an explorer kinda thing and i dont think he can stand waiting for me for hours. So i decided to switch dental care that are open every fridays. My husbands days off from work is Fridays and Saturdays so it would only make sense if I schedule appointments on Fridays the only problems is my dentist office is close on Friday. But thank God I was able to find a dental office that is open on Fridays and I was able to get my self in, so in just a matter of 2weeks I will be with a new dentist already.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd