Thursday, February 19, 2009

The answer was right in front of me

It's winter, cold and freezing, and my hands are getting so dry and it’s really killing me. It started cracking because I don’t wear gloves when I’m doing the dishes. I love it when I will be able to feel the water and soap on my hands. I got so busy lately and putting lotion on my hands is not on my list of things to do. Now I know what you guys are thinking and going to say but hand lotion doesn’t seem to penetrate anymore. And that’s when I remember something my satin hands pampering set from Mary Kay. The answer to my little problem was just right there in front of me but I got so busy and forgot about it. Now problem solve and I share it with friends because they even had the same problem now they love it.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd