Monday, September 8, 2008

happy And Contented


Yes I'm happy and relieved that Philippine Airlines has added a new flight schedule for Zamboanga City. It used to be one flight in the morning at 5:00 am departure and 1 flight in the afternoon at 5:50pm. My cousin who happens to be in manila right now, mentioned that his flight going to Zamboanga City is at 10:00 am. I was a little bit confused by that for a moment because I know that flight schedule doesn’t exist. So I checked the flight schedules from manila to Zamboanga at Philippine Airlines official website and he proved me wrong. Now I don’t have to worry about staying at the airport for 10hours before my next flight. Plus I’m going to have a companion going to Zamboanga from Manila so that’s kind of nice ha? Somebody’s going to baby sit my baby during the entire flight going to my city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

another option: there's also the Cebu Pacific flight leaving MNL for ZAM at 2:00 pm Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.....

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd