Monday, September 1, 2008

Virginia City NV

one of the many old buildings


The Pipers Opera House
Million dollar Dress (its made with coins)
Well my sister in-law from Idaho together with her husband and niece came last Friday to visit us since its holiday today for its Labor day. Anyway they arrived Friday noontime and we all had lunch. I just made pizza for I didn’t know what time are they exactly coming in. I already marinated some Pork loin ready to bake but just wasn’t able to get into it. Anyhow, we all went to Virginia City after lunch which is about 45minutes drive from our house. I’ve been there 3times already before but didn’t noticed that kind of crowd, last Saturday was just so busy, I think its because of the 3days weekend also. Anyway we all had a great time and I had fun taking picture hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we did.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd