Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Looking back

I was browsing on some of the photos that I took back home in the Philippines during our 6weeks vacation. There are thousands of them as a matter of fact and that doesn’t include videos by the way, because I brought two digital camera’s with me. I was just going to bring one which is the canon... but that camera has been with me for more than 2years now, I love that camera but the battery doesn’t work the way it used to and I’m just afraid I wont be able to take a lot of pictures especially during my sons Christening and birthday party. And I didn’t regret bringing two cameras even though my carryon bag that time was already very heavy. Anyway what are vacations for if you won’t have a lot of pictures right?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd