Monday, December 8, 2008

Overwhelmed by the beautiful tree


Oh my God, I can’t believe its only 17more days to go before that big day. We finally finished decorating our tree days ago and our little one seems very excited about it. Every time we are on the kitchen table and I’ll asked him where the tree is, he’ll always look towards the direction of the tree and point at it and say “tree”. And that is what’s always happening every time we go out and he sees a tree, hell point at it and utters the word “tree”. I supposed it fascinates him to see a Christmas tree with all those lights and colorful ornaments hanging on the tree and for him its just overwhelming. That is why its just amazing to see how much he had grown now. I’m sure this Christmas is going to be a great one for us especially with our little one around.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd