Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Never gets contented....

It’s been more than 3 months now since I book our plane ticket to the Philippines. When I started looking for a plane ticket,,, all I wanted was the cheapest possible fare available… hubby keep telling me to book it through PAL which is more easier considering I will be traveling with an infant… Spend a fair amount of time online searching for a cheap one, but things didn’t turned out the way I expect them to be…So I gave-in, and will consider PAL already, good thing that a friend of mine recommended me to a traveling agency which he’s been using for a long time now.. So I gave it a try, I called and asked for quote. Still wasn’t convinced so I tried calling another travel agency again which I saw online just to compare.. But you know what, I end up going back to the travel agency that my friend recommend because I find them a lot cheaper than booking your ticket online…
So like what I said its been more than 3months now.. and I'm still kinda comparing prices online and even with other travel agencies just to say that I made the right choice and you know what… It is really the right decision.. So if you wanted to know the name of the travel agency that I used, you know just to compare prizes, just give me a buzz

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd