Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy weekend...


When I was still learning how to drive way back when, hubby used to tell me that, I should bring him to the airport and pick him up also after a few days. That was before when he was still traveling, but I didn’t have the chance and courage to do so. I was just so scared to drive that time… But the other day when he’s not really feeling well I brought him to the doctors. Or should I say I drive him to the doctors…I called the doctor’s office that Monday early morning to make an appointment and good know that they will be able to get us in at 1:00pm that very same day. Doctors say may hubby had a viral infection which is very common now a days because he gets the same complain also from his patients. But anyway
doctor prescribed him a medicine now and not over the counter one’s because they doesn’t really seem to work very well… you know for coughs and colds… Well he’s on hi way to recovery now feeling a lot better than before and hope me and my son wont get sick also…

1 comment:

Lalaine said...

hi meg!! wow! that's a breakthrough ha...so meaning, you can drive anywhere now, isn't? For me, I'm still scared to drive, my HUbby has also been encouraging me to practice and practice to gain confidence..you know, it's really a great feeling to be a 'passenger'..no stress, no pressures..heheh!

I hope your hubby is feeling better now..Take care!

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd