Saturday, April 26, 2008

Be aware! come out of your shell



Hello everyone how are you all doing, anyway do you guys love to eat oyster? Oh yeah it’s so yummy and I think for me, its one of the most nutritious food ever…but then I have learned that there are also some risk factors involved in eating oysters…specially the raw or undercooked oysters, why? Because of the bacteria called Vibrio Vulnificus people who has a weak immune system, diabetic or people who has a liver disease then they shouldn’t eat raw oyster. I know it sounds scary ha, but its better to be aware and safe than be sorry about it. So for those of you who are oyster fanatic like me, I’m sure you want to learn more about the pro’s and cons about eating raw oyster then go to Gulf oysters to learn more. I think it’s about time to educate and make the public aware about these bacteria called Vibrio Vulnificus and its effect. So don’t forget to visit http://beoysteraware.com/ to find out more…

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd