Monday, November 17, 2008

How To Learn To Viral Market

Before I couldn’t imagine how one person can do business online, not even in the world of blogging. When my friend introduced me to blogging, can’t really believed that she’s actually making money on it. And besides didn’t really believed her at first because I thought this is just some kind of scam because they are just lurking everywhere and if it is, I’m just scared for my friend. But I know she’s smart enough to know.
For quite sometime now, I have seen an exceptional development to some of the blogs that I’ve been visiting. Sometimes it’s hard to believe what really a computer can do this days. Besides there are several number of social networking sites that bloggers like us can connect to acquire exposure and ultimately get a wide circulation. Especially if you have a business or would want to have a business, you would like your business to be known publicly. Advertising on the internet is actually the fastest, easiest and most effective way to go nowadays.
But now, since I started my Mary Kay Business I’m very much interested to learn more about marketing. You know your “101 how to questions” kind of things. Good thing that Yovia together with the Marketing Sherpa is offering a free web conference on " How to Viral Market" which will include a step-by-step guide on how to produce, follow, execute and carry-out on a viral advertising campaign. They will also give 7 interactive tactics which can be purchase as a Toolkit, PDF will send one week prior to webinar risk free at a price of just $97. I think this is a great opportunity, so don’t forget its going to be on December 10, 2:00-3:30pm.
Howtoviralmarket
Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd