Thursday, August 21, 2008

Proud of my little man.

Yesterday was my son’s immunization from the travel clinic. He only had hepatitis-A immunization for that’s the only immunization he is qualified for now, aside from the immunizations administered by his pediatrician and some pills or tablets that we will be bringing with us. I thought his going to cry like he usually does, but he surprised me yesterday, he did really good, and I’m so proud of him. My husband loves to call him little man, and now after what happened yesterday from his immunization, it makes me think, that my baby is really growing up now, and he is indeed a little man now. Time flies so fast, I’m just lucky I was able to spend a lot of time with my baby for they grow so fast. I’m sure not all mothers were given this opportunity, not here.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd