Sunday, August 3, 2008

Event's in Reno Nevada for the month of August

Oh my god its already August, I cant believe it, Well there’s a lot of stuff going on in Reno specially for the month of August. Just like the “Hot August Nights”: these event celebrating the cars and culture of the 1950’s and ‘60s runs August 2-10 in downtown Reno and Sparks. Car shows, cruises, poker runs, drag races and concerts are also schedule, if you want to know more details please call 775-356-1956 or www.hotaugustnights.net.

Next is the “Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-Off:” The cook-off draws barbecue vendors from across the country to compete in the event, August 27- through Set. 1 at Victorian Square in Sparks. Besides sampling their wares, visitors can browse crafts and vendor booth and enjoy free concerts. Details 775-356-3428 or www.nuggetribcookoff.com

And of course August means, I’m only few more weeks away from my Trip to the Philippines, Oh my, I can’t wait I’m excited to go, after almost 4long years, pretty soon ill be able to see and friends and relatives again… Just counting the days….

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd