Friday, August 15, 2008

Thanks to my Amazon Gift Card

Since I will be going home to my country next month, part of my preparation is to have a good battery that will last. Because I’m pretty sure that this is going to be a never ending picture taking, just like what I said before that I am a pictuholic. Well I seldom go home; as a matter of fact this will be my first time to go home after almost 4 long years of being here in the U.S. Well it’s all worth the wait and besides I will bring my baby with me so that will be exciting. But anyway back to my preparation kind of thing, I purchased an extra battery for my Canon SD 600 digital cam, my digital cam will be 2years already this coming November so as expected battery doesnt worked the way it used to be already. So I purchased an extra one just in case, besides I didn’t spend a penny on it for I used our Amazon gift card and it is really a good price. So I think I got that part covered already.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd