Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dont rush....and take it slow...

I called the car rental company which I wont mentioned names anymore few days ago. After talking to hubby about their asking priced and after checking airfare to Twin Falls Idaho for a one way ticket, we end up thinking and weighing our choices as to which way were really going for. But now, I think im pretty much sure were going to take a car rental to Idaho. Well I know I mentioned in my other entry that its way to expensive, but instead of 2days rent, were only going to do it to 1day and that really saves us a lot of money. So that means, 3 of us can still go to Idaho. Unlike if my hubby decided to fly then I may have to bring him to the airport and his the one who will go to Idaho. Thank God, for giving us the patience and not rushing to any kind of decision…

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd