Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lesson Learned it is...

Yesterday was Friday and hubby is off from work, so we went to Fallon DMV about 20miles east from where we live. We decided to go there for hubby is going to renew our car registration and Fallon DMV is really not that busy at all unlike if were goin to Reno DMV where you have to wait for hours. I was already there last Wednesday trying to request a duplicate for our car registration but wasn’t successful at all, its because my name wasn’t on the title when we purchased our car 2years ago, I decided not to include my name that time for I don’t want them to check on my credit history. But anyway lesson learned is that since hubby is working and Im a stayed at home mom so better include your name as much as you can next time so you don’t have to wait for hubby to do these things. So that you'll be able to spend more quality time among yourselves during hubby's day off from work. Besides since I’m already driving this stuff would be much easier next time.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd