Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The never ending packing..


I just finished filing my 2nd balikbayan box which will be sent anytime this month. Thinking I didn’t need a second one anymore, for my first box was pretty full and I didn’t realized that we were able to accumulate a lot of stuff through the year. So the other night, I just finally finished stacking my second box, and there’s still not enough room. I showed it to hubby and he said that it wasn’t really bad, and that I did alright with my initial packing. Wasn’t final yet for he will be the one who will go through with all the stuff that will send to the Philippine and try to re-arranged it so that everything will fit perfectly, he’s good at that that’s why I’ll leave that part on him. Although I still wanted to add some very sensitive item(s) on the box so that I don’t have to carry them with, but I think I may still have to consider that one, so that may still be a possibility. But on the other hand, the other side of my brain is also telling me to just bring those items with me personally so that I don’t have to worry about it also getting lost… Hmmmm.. now I don’t know, im thinking, and I have to think fast for time is running out..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a lot of pasalubong! :)

yeah..better not include precious items ky baka mawala pa.

Take care!!

Jerla Oh lalala said...

hehehhehe good for you ready na ako pundo duha na ka box hehehhe mga damit for my sisters soon to be bebe heheheh ay kapoy lagi uy.

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd