Friday, May 2, 2008

Another site, another opps

Since my friend Jerlalou introduced and taught me about blogging I kinda get hooked to it now,,, At first I find it difficult to make an entry, its not that hard to put it all together then just click the button publish or stuff like that but, I just don’t know what to publish or post, or probably its because im just to scared to give it a try, always thinking what others might say about my entry, but you know what, this is my site, this is my blog and I can do whatever pleases me. I guessed its because being new into this blogging world that causes this emotion… And now, I think I can say that I finally was able to get the hang of it, though I still have a lot of things to learn, but I find it interesting, helpful, challenging, exciting and most of all rewarding …Yes that’s right rewarding, rewarding was one of the adjective I used to described about blogging specially when you get paid already, how cool is that ha? You’re being rewarded by staying at home…and by signing up to some paid website like http://www.blogsvertise.com/. That is why im so excited about this website and the nice opportunities that i will be getting from them and vice versa ..hurray….

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd