Sunday, May 4, 2008

Busy bee...

Nothing much really going on today, its Sunday but we haven’t been to church today because my hubby had changed schedule at work now, since he started his new position. So he will be working Sunday to Thursday now and off on Friday and Saturday. If you think about it its still 2days off only different days.. I think that’s kinda odd, because I’m not totally used to it, but anyway its still new so I’m sure Ill be able to get used to it though… So I think for Sunday mass/service will just have to moved it to Saturday evening now, it will just be slightly different now but I’m sure everything will worked out great…

I have been planning and budgeting for my son’s first birthday party which will be held in the Philippines sometime this year. I wanted it to be a nice gatherings with close friends and relatives present without spending to much money on it, you know nowadays you have to be practical that’s why I’m also thankful to some of my former officemate's for helping me put everything together that’s why yesterday Saturday, we stopped by at the Party Place in Reno, I just wanted to see the place and also get an idea about party themes and party stuff like wall decorations, banners, loot bags, party popper and stuff like that. I still have a few more months to go, but knowing me, I don’t want to rush everything; I want to take it slowly but surely. Anyway will just keep you updated what’s going to happen next…

1 comment:

StaLira said...

oi advance happy bday sa imong baby. kauli na jud ka meg.

tasteful voyage
a mom's note

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd