Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh, So Random!

Meiyah tagged me to share 8 random things about me. Thanks Meiyah! sorry natagalan..

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
***** 8 Random Things About *****M. E. G. S, B. A. B. Y.
M - for meg, thats my nickname ..
E - for Enormous, yep i have lot of things goin on lately thats why i
only post this now. (not bad ha?)
G - for good, yes im a good wife and friend to my hubby... good buddy actually
S - for serious, not that im serious like the one at the hospital,
but serious in everything i do.
B - for baliw (crazy) it could be crazy in love to my hubby or
cant think of anything anymore sorry..
A - for awesome, awesome daw ako sabi ng mga kaibigan ko,,
heheehe they are really my friends ha?
B - for beautiful, yes i may not be "B" on the outside
but im definitely "B" on the inside...
Y - for yaya, yes im a yaya to my 8months olds son now... but i love it..

There you go! 8 Random Things about ME!
I am now tagging
Marie,
genieve,
Beth,
Tibor,
Jerlalou,

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=55294a56e4847f91b996b234e7a833fd